P. O. Box 657
Williamsburg, VA 23187
Mission Statement: Who We Are
The association is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to the promotion of running, walking, health and fitness.
In furtherance of its goal, this association may hold races on the roads, trails, cross country or track, interval workouts, group runs and walks, social runs, lectures, clinics, meetings and other educational activities, and social events; publish a newsletter; make awards; and hold other activities or events as may be conducive to the encouragement of running and walking.
Other club objectives may include engaging in community activities, awarding scholarships to deserving college-bound students, publicizing by appropriate means the benefits of long distance running and walking, and coordinating with other agencies advocating these activities as a means to enhance physical fitness.
This is a nonprofit organization. All funds received by, or belonging to, the association will be spent entirely for carrying out the stated purposes of the organization. No part of the net earnings of the club shall accrue to the benefit any individual.
Articles of Incorportion
CRR Board Minutes
CRR Conflicts of Interest Policy for Officers and Board Members
Membership Application in .PDF- Membership includes discounts at selected sports stores, health care, and fitness
centers and health clubs. Contact Rick Platt at firstname.lastname@example.org for a list. Please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope for mailing your membership card.
You can also join CRR online at https://runsignup.com/Club/VA/Williamsburg/ColonialRoadRunners2
Questions about membership - CRRmembership@gmail.com
The CRR membership card entitles all current CRR members to discounts (10% or more) at a number of area running stores, sporting good stores, bike shops and fitness centers. Membership cards are given by Brenda Mitchell, the membership chairman, when joining or renewing with the CRR. The CRR also emails monthly a list of current dues-paid members to these businesses. To join the CRR to benefit from these discounts, use the form on the inside back cover of this newsletter, or visit the CRR website at: www.colonialroadrunners.org.
The following businesses will give CRR members that discount (10% or more) on certain items or memberships (show your CRR membership card). Please give them your business. To add a business to this list, contact Rick Platt (757-229-7375, 757-345-1431 or email@example.com).
Sporting Goods and Running Stores
- Bikes Unlimited – 230 Monticello Ave., Williamsburg 23185. (757-229-4620). Website: www.bikewilliamsburg.com. 10% discount. Restrictions on bikes, labor, special orders, sale items.
- Colonial Sports – 1303 Jamestown Rd., Suite 111, Williamsburg 23185 (next to Re-Store) (757-253-0277). Website: www.thecolonialsports.com. Special 15% discount for CRR members on all items.
- Final Kick Sports – Marina Shore Shops, 2865 Lynnhaven Dr. C-3, Virginia Beach 23451. (757-481-3400). Website: www.FinalKick.com. 10% discount off running shoes and apparel.
- New Balance Factory Store – 5715 Richmond Rd., Premium Outlets, Williamsburg 23188. (757-220-5414).
- Point 2 Running Company – 120 Ottis St., Suite 120, Newport News 23602. (757-223-5000). Website: www.runpoint2.com. 10% discount. Cannot be combined with other sales or used on clearance items.
- Reebok – 5625 Richmond Rd., Suite 100 (Prime Outlets), Williamsburg 23188. (757-564-3422). Website: www.Reebok.com. 30% discount. Excludes promotional product and clearance items.
- Replay Sports, Inc. – 2229 Richmond Rd., Williamsburg 23185 (across from Yankee Candle). (757-345-5334). Website: www.replaysportsva.com. Consignment store. 10% discount. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Running Etc. – 1707 Colley Ave. (Ghent), Norfolk 23517 (757-627-1500), and 1940 Laskin Rd. #302, Virginia Beach 23454 (757-491-2340). Website: www.runningetc.com. 10% discount. Not valid on sale items and cannot be combined with other discounts
Fitness Centers, Health Clubs and Health Care
- American Family Fitness – 5137 Main St., New Town, Williamsburg 23188. (757-258-3111).
- Iron-Bound Gym – 4325 New Town Ave., Williamsburg 23188. (757-229-5874). 10% discount on one-year memberships.
- Williamsburg Indoor Sports Complex (WISC) – 5700 Warhill Trail, Williamsburg 23188. (757-253-1947). Website:
www.thewisc.com. Special discounted rates of $200 (12 months) or $25 (monthly) for CRR members.
Scholarship Donation Form -
Adobe .pdf format
CRR Scholarship Application Form 2018 - Microsoft Word format
CRR Racing and Running Gear
Running Dog Journal Archive
Prix Sponsors are:
Road Runner Course Records
Officers as of May 2017
First Vice President: Greg Dawson
Second Vice President: Terry McManus
Secretary: Paul Pelletier
Treasurer: Randy Hawthorne
Board of Directors as of May 2017